New Delhi (07.10.2022): After a rigorous exercise and efforts for over a year, the Ministry of Railways finally announced the list of twenty officers appointed/posted as Divisional Railway Managers (DRM).
Initially, it was believed that the inordinate delay was attributed to the much-aspired reform and integration of cadres (IRMS) and the cumbersome exercise in removing the age barrier of a minimum of 52 years for becoming DRM. A section of insiders say that if the 52-year criterion was to be maintained then what was the justification to linger the DRM posting for over a year?
Once the list of the newly appointed DRMs is notified senior Railway officials have found reason to speculate whether the same method would be adopted for the posting of GMs and board members. But that should be left on the time to get unfolded. The list of newly posted DRMs goes as follows:-
- Mohd Shujat Hashmi (IRSE) was posted as DRM, Kharagpur (South Eastern Railway). Currently, he is posted in Northern Railway.
- Rajiv Dhankher (IRSE) was posted DRM, Ajmer (North Western Railway). Currently, Dhankher is on deputation with NCRTC.
- Ms Indu Rani Dubey (IRTS) was posted as DRM, Pune (Central Railway). She replaces Ms. Renu Sharma (IRPS).
- Niraj Verma (IRTS) was posted as DRM, BCT (Western Railway). Verma recently returned from deputation (DFCCIL). He replaces GVL Satya Kumar (IRTS).
- Manish Tiwari (IRTS) was posted as DRM, Kota (West Central Railway. He replaces Pankaj Sharma (IRSEE).
- Arun Jatoh Rathod (IRTS) was posted as DRM, Chakradharpur (South Eastern Railway). Rathod replaces Vijay Kumar Sahu (IRSE).
- Mandeep Singh Bhatia (IRTS), presently in Railway Board, was posted as DRM, Ambala (Northern Railway). Bhatia replaces Gurinder Mohan Singh (IRTS)
- Vikas Chaube (IRTS), was posted as DRM, Malda (Eastern Railway) Vice Yatendra Kumar (IRSEE).
- Praveen Pandey (IRTS) was posted as DRM, Bilaspur vice Alok Sahay (IRSEE).
- Vineet Singh (IRSME), currently on deputation with RailTel (RCIL), was posted as DRM, Sambalpur (East Coast Railway). He replaces Pradeep Kumar (IRSME).
- Vivek Sheel (IRSME) was posted as DRM, Jabalpur (West Central Railway) vice Sanjay Biswas (IRSME).
- Rajnish Kumar Goyal (IRSEE), was posted as DRM, CSTM (Central Railway) vice Shalabh Goel (IRSEE).
- Harsh Khare (IRSEE) was posted as DRM, Hubballi (South Western Railway). He replaces Arvind Malkhede (IRTS). Currently, Khare is posted in Central Organization for Railway Electrification (CORE).
- Sanjeev Kumar (IRSEE) was posted as DRM, Raipur (South East Central Railway) Vice Shyam Sunder Gupta (IRTS).
- M Ramakrishnan (IRSEE) was posted as DRM, Guntur (South Central Railway) vice R Mohanraja (RRPS).
- Sandeep Srivastava (IRSEE) was posted as DRM, Nanded (South Central Railway) vice Upinder Singh (IRTS).
- Rajneesh Kumar (IRSEE) was posted as DRM Ratlam (Eastern Railway) vice Vineet Gupta (IRSE).
- Neeraj Kumar Dohare (IRSS), was posted as DRM, Solapur vice Shailesh Gupta (IRSSE).
- Ms Rekha Yadav (IRPS), presently in the Ministry of Panchayati Raj on deputation, was posted as DRM IZN (North Eastern Railway) vice Ashutosh Pant (IRSEE).
- Aditya Kumar (IRPS) was posted as DRM, LJN (North Eastern Railway) vice Ms Monica Agnihotri (IRTS).
CLICK LINKS BELOW TO READ (Our Archive):