Bhopal (23.11.2021): The Madhya Pradesh government has reshuffled over half a dozen IAS officers with immediate effect. These officers included:
- Raghvendra Singh (IAS: 1997: MP) has been shifted to Bhopal from Indore as principal secretary of technical education department.
- Lokesh Jatav (IAS: 2004: MP) has been appointed as state commercial tax commissioner in Indore.
- Mukesh Chandra Gupta (IAS: 1998: MP) has been shifted as commissioner, town and country planning.
- Ajit Kumar (IAS: 2002: MP) has been appointed as finance secretary.
- Gyaneshwar Patil (IAS: 2003: MP) has been shifted to Bhopal as commissioner, treasury.
- Abhijeet Agarwal (IAS: 2010: MP) has been shifted to finance department as deputy secretary.
- Deepti Gaur Mukherjee (IAS: 1993: MP) has been handed over the additional charge of sports and youth welfare department besides, principal secretary GAD (personnel) in the same capacity.
- Shriman Shukla (IAS: 2007: MP), EPCO MD, has been given additional charge of land records department.