After the return of Shivraj Singh Chauhan as Madhya Pradesh CM, the new Government has effected the transfer of following IAS officers:
- Jay Narayan Kansotiya (IAS:1989) presently Additional Chief Secretary, Social Justice and Disabled Persons Welfare was given additional charge as Additional Chief Secretary, Cottage and Rural Industries Department
- Prabhanshu Kama l(IAS:1985) presently Agriculture Production Commissioner was transferred as Chairmen, Professional Examination Board, Bhopal
- Kishore Kumar Singh (IAS:1985) presently Additional Chief Secretary, General Administration Department goes as Agriculture Production Commissioner, MP.
- I C P Keshari (IAS:1988) presently Chairman, Professional Examination Board MP and OSD-cum- Resident Commissioner, MP Bhawan (New Delhi) and Additional Chief Secretary, Commercial Tax Department was posted as Additional Chief Secretary- General administration Department
- Vinod Kumar (IAS:1989) presently MD, SC, Finance Development Corporation, and additional chief secretary SC Welfare was transferred as Vice President- Narmada Valley Development Authority (NVDA), Bhopal.
- Sandeep Kumar Mawkin (IAS:2010) presently Commissioner, Gwalior Municipal Corporation transferred as Director, Bhopal Gas Tragedy Relief and Rehab Department;
- Harsh Dixit (IAS:2013) presently Additional Collector Jabalpur was transferred as Commissioner, Gwalior Municipal Corporation;
- Dr. ILayaraja T (IAS:2009) presently Department Secretary to CM and Deputy Secretary, Aviation Department was given additional charge as Director, Aviation