New Delhi (18.05.2023): Notifications of appointments and recommendations issued on Thursday are as follows:-
- The tenure of additional charge of MD, National Horticulture Board (NHB) to Priya Ranjan (IFS:1998:RJ) was extended for a period of 03 months w.e.f. 23.03.2023 or till appointment of a regular incumbent to the post or until further orders, whichever is the earliest. Currently, he is working as Joint Secretary, Department of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare.
- The central deputation tenure of Vikram Sahay (IRS IT:1992) was extended for a period of two years beyond 23.05.2023. Currently, he is Joint Secretary, Ministry of Information & Broadcasting.
- Dinesh Singh (IOFS:1989) was appointed Development Commissioner (JS level), Kandla Special Economic Zone (KSEZ), Kandla, Gujarat under the Department of Commerce for a period upto the date of his superannuation on 31.12.2025. He replaces Upendra Vasisth (IOFS:1985).
- The tenure of Ms. Sushma Taishete (CSS) was extended beyond 05.07.2023 till her superannuation i.e. upto 31.05.2024 by continuing the period of Down-gradation of a vacant post of Additional Secretary in the Department for a term upto 31.07.2024. Currently, she is Joint Secretary, Department of Atomic Energy.
- Ambarish Barman (IDAS:2005), currently working as Director in the Ministry of Defence was prematurely repatriated to his parent cadre to avail the benefit of promotion.
- Shashank Goel (IAS:1990:TG), Additional Secretary, Ministry of Labour and Employment, was prematurely repatriated to his parent cadre.
- Following the appointment of Ms Suman Sharma (IRS IT:1990) as Member UPSC the Centre on Thursday notified her repatriation to parent cadre with immediate effect. She worked as MD, Solar Energy Corporation of India Ltd (SECI).
- Cadre of Amritpal Kaur (IPS: 2021: WB) was changed on the grounds of her marriage with Amritpal Singh (IPS:2021: OD). She will move from West Bengal to Odisha.