New Delhi (13.01.2022): Notifications issued by the Department of Personnel & Training (DoPT) on Thursday are as follows:-
- The tenure of the foreign deputation of Ms Smita Sirohi was extended for a period of six months beyond 10.01.2022 (i.e. upto 10.07.2022). She is working as an Adviser (Agriculture & Marine Products), under the Ministry of Commerce, at the Embassy of India, Brussels. It may be underlined that prior to her foreign assignment she worked as Principal Scientist, ICAR-NDRI (Karnal).
- Ms. Richa Gupta (IDAS:2010) was appointed as Deputy Secretary in the Ministry of Textiles for a period of four years
- Two officers working as Deputy Secretary were re-designated as Director namely Ranjit Kumar (lAS:2008:MH), Department of Personnel & Training and Devesh Gupta (IRS C&CE:2008), Department of Commerce.
- The tenure of the additional charge of the post of Development Commissioner. Kandla Special Economic Zone to Akash Taneja (ITS:1990) was extended for a period of six months beyond 24.11.2021 or till the post is filled on regular basis. Presently, Taneja is Additional Director General in the Directorate General of Foreign Trade.
- Rajan Sehgal (IFS:1992:KL) was selected by PESB for the post of Managing Director, National Backward Classes Finance and Development Corporation (NBCFDC).