Thiruvananthapuram (24.09.2022): The Kerala government has reshuffled some IAS officers with immediate effect. These officers are:
- Dr S Karthikeyan (IAS: 2011: KL) has been appointed as Chief Minister's Officer on Special Duty with additional full-time responsibility as the State Director of the National Health Mission.
- Bishwanath Sinha (IAS: 1992: KL) has been appointed as the Additional Chief Secretary in the Finance Department. He will also be the CEO of the Rebuild Kerala initiative.
- Dr Rathan U Kelkar (IAS: 2003: KL) will have complete additional charges of the income tax department.
- Dr K Vasuki (IAS: 2008: KL) has been appointed as Land Revenue Commissioner. She will also take charge of the Kerala State Disaster Management Authority and National Cyclone Risk Mitigation Project (NCRMP).
- Jaffar Malik (IAS: 2013: KL) has been appointed as the Executive Director of Kudumbashree. Panchayat.
- H Dineshan (IAS: 2013: KL) has been appointed as the new director of the Information and Public Relations Department.
- Asif K Yusuff (IAS: 2016: KL) has been appointed as Milma Managing Director.
- Pramoj Shankar has been appointed as the project director for the Kerala State Transport Project (KSTP).
- Seeram Sambasiva Rao (IAS: 2012: KL) has been assigned a new responsibility from his current posting.