The Congress is skirting the CAA
issue in Delhi, AAP tells that it is in the support protesters and the BJP is
vehemently opposed to protests especially at Shaheen Bagh. But what does it
mean as Delhi Assembly elections are at very crucial stage?
- The BJP very tactically shifted
the entire narrative of bijli muft, paani muft (free water, free electricity)
to CAA debate in Delhi.
- The party has also fanned AAP’s
overconfidence by fielding weak candidates against Arvind Kejriwal and Manish
Sisodia giving a message of conceding defeat while they are working hard in
constituencies to cash in on anti-incumbency of AAP MLAs.
- Free DTC ride has disappointed
auto driver as it is impacting their earning who were their hardcore supporters
- Certain section of the traditional
voter of the Congress is now disenchanted with AAP is also coming back to the
- Despite the protest at Shaheen
Bagh having some link with Amanatullah Khan of AAP Muslims are relying more on
the Congress for their long-term benefits
- Reports are coming that Muslims
voters will go full hog with the Congress the way they voted during Lok Sabha
elections as their belief is constantly growing that only the Congress can take
a decisive stand for them.
- Tentative approach of AAP is
harming them as Many Congress leaders reached Shaheen Bagh but AAP leaders kept
a distance from the protest
- AAP’s Muslim leaders are feeling
cheated after some tickets were denied to Muslims
- AAP faced maximum protest in ticket
distribution and except freebies AAP government does not have anything to offer
to the people of Delhi.
- Strong Congress is a threat to AAP
in the ongoing elections that the party failed to sense so far.
- The BJP is trying to increase just
one to two percent beyond their fixed vote bank as they feel there is no wave
as such for AAP