The NaMo administration on Wednesday cleared the extension of as many as eight officers. The list goes like this:
- The central deputation tenure of Ms Usha Padhee (IAS:1996:OR), presently Joint Secretary, Ministry of Civil Aviation was extended for a period of two years beyond 16.07.2020.
- The tenure of entrustment of the additional charge of Director, Indian Secretariat Training and Management (ISTM) to Rashmi Chowdhary (IRPS:1989) was extended for a period of three months beginning 09.05.2020. Presently, she is an Additional Secretary in the Department of Personnel and Training, Personnel & Training. The Central deputation tenure of Sudeep Shrivastava (IRSSE:2001) was extended for a period of six months beyond 07.06.2020. Presently, he is Director in the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare.
- The Central deputation tenure of S Elamurugannan (IFS:2009:SK) was extended for a period of three years beyond 14.06.2020. Presently, he is working as Deputy Director, Forest Survey of India, Bengaluru.
- Ms Seema Gupta (IOFS:2002), presently Director in the Department of Pension and Pensioner’s Welfare, given an extension for a period of one year beyond 18.06.2020.
- Aditya Joshi (IRAS:1995), presently Director in the Central Central Vigilance Commission was given an extension for a period of 06 months beyond 06.05.2020.