The NaMo administration on
Wednesday cleared the appointments of nine top executives in various Central
PSUs to the post of Director. Accordingly;
- Jose V J (GM, Cochin Shipyard Ltd) appointed
Director (Finance) Cochin Shipyard
Limited (CSL) for a period of five years. He may take over on 01.08.2019.
- Harsh Malhotra (DGM, NFL) appointed Director (Technical) Madras Fertilizers
Limited (MFL) for a period upto 30.04.2023 i.e. till his superannuation.
- Pradeep Kumar Agarwal appointed Director (Marketing) Cotton Corporation of India for a period
ending November 30, 2022 i.e. till his retirement. Presently, he is Director
- M Vinayakumar (Group GM, MRPL) appointed Director (Refineries) Mangalore Refineries
& Petrochemicals Limited till his superannuation i.e. May 31, 2020.
- Chander Prakash Bhatia (GM, REC) appointed to the post
of Director (Finance) Hindustan Organic
Corporation Limited (HOCL) under the the Ministry of Chemicals &
Petro-Chemicals for a period ending 30.06.2021 i.e. till his superannuation.
- Deb Kalyan Mohanty (ED, SAIL) appointed Director (Commercial) in Rashtriya Ispat
Nigam Limited till his retirement i.e. 30.04.2024. He may take over the
charge on 01.08.2019.
- Gaurang Dixit (CGM, NSIC) appointed Director (Finance) National Small Industries Corporation
(NSIC) under the Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises for a period
till his retirement i.e. 31.12.2022.
- Rajeev Kumar Vishnoi (ED, THDC) appointed Director (Technical)
Tehri Hydro Development Corporation for a period of five years.
- Sanjiv Soni appointed to the post of Director
(Finance) Coal India Limited upto June 30, 2019 i.e. till his superannuation. He
is Director (Finance) Eastern Coalfields Limited