Chandigarh (13.05.2022): The Punjab government has enacted transfer of Eight IAS with immediate effect. These officers included:
- Dilip Kumar (IAS: 1995: PB) has been posted as principal secretary, industries and commerce with additional charges of information technology and investment promotion.
- Kumar Rahul (IAS: 2000: PB) has been given the charge of secretary, employment generation
- Amit Kumar (IAS: 2008: PB) has been posted as joint development commissioner, integrated rural development.
- Rajiv Gupta (IAS: 2016: PB) has got the charge of additional deputy commissioner (ADC), Jalandhar.
- Ankurjeet Singh (IAS: 2018: PB) has been appointed as ADC, Pathankot.
- V S Tidke (IAS: 2018: PB) has been posted as assistant commissioner (taxation), Patiala.
- Harpreet Singh (IAS: 2019: PB) has been given the posting of sub divisional magistrate (SDM), Amritsar.
- Manisha Rana (IAS: 2019: PB) has been posted as SDM, Anandpur Sahib.