New Delhi (21.01.2023): The New Delhi establishment on Saturday cleared the appointment of key positions at the Additional Secretary-level in the Govt of India. The appointments made go as follows:
- Ms. Arti Bhatnagar (IDAS:1990), presently in the cadre, was appointed as Additional Secretary & Financial Advisor (AS&FA), Ministry of Commerce & Industry.
- Vikram Dev Dutt (IAS:1993:UT), CMD of Air India Asset Holding Ltd., was appointed as DG in the Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) in the rank and pay of Additional Secretary GoI) upon the superannuation of Arun Kumar (IAS:1989:HY) on 28.02.2023 by keeping the Recruitment Rules of the post in abeyance.
- Satinder Pal Singh (IPS:1995:HP), presently in the cadre, was appointed as Additional Secretary, Ministry of Housing & Urban Affairs (MoHUA) by temporarily downgrading a vacant post of Special Secretary in the Ministry.
- Alok (IAS:1993:RJ), Member (Administration), National Highways Authority of India, was appointed as Additional Secretary, National Disaster Management Authority (NDMA), Ministry of Home Affairs.
- Amardeep Singh Bhatia (IAS:1993:NL), presently in the cadre, was appointed as Additional Secretary, Department of Commerce, Ministry of Commerce & Industry.