New Delhi (03. 09.2022): Delhi LG VK Saxena reshuffled five IAS officers while assigning additional charges to each of them. These officers are:
- A K Singh (IAS: 1995: AGMUT), Development Commissioner, Delhi, has been given the additional charge of principal secretary (environment, forest and cooperation).
- R Alice Vaz (IAS: 2005: AGMUT) was posted as Commissioner-cum-Secretary (Higher Education & TTE), and has been given the additional charge of Secretary (Information and Publicity).
- Dr S B Deepak Kumar (IAS: 2005: AGMUT), Commissioner (Trade & Taxes), has been assigned the additional charge of secretary, Dialogue and Development Commission.
- R N Sharma (IAS: 2010: AGMUT) has been given the additional charge of director (Directorate of Information and Publicity)-cum-special secretary (Information and Publicity) and CEO (Shabdarth).
- C R Garg (IAS: 2008: AGMUT) has been posted as Secretary, Art, Culture, and Languages). Prior to this, he was Secretary, Information & Publicity.