Jaipur (01.08.2022): The Rajasthan government has reshuffled seven IAS and four IPS officers with immediate effect. These officers are:
- Sudhansh Pant (IAS: 1991: RJ) has been appointed as the director general of the Rajasthan Institute of Public Administration (RIPA).
- Kumarpal Gautam (IAS: 2009: RJ) has been appointed as the excise commissioner.
- Joga Ram (IAS: 2005: RJ), Local Self Government Department secretary, has been given the additional charge as RUIDP project director.
- K K Pathak (IAS: 2005: RJ) will be the new secretary (Revenue).
- Namrata Vrishni (IAS: 2013: RJ) has been appointed as the joint secretary (tax).
- Manju Rajpal (IAS: 2000: RJ) will replace Pathak as the Rural Development Department secretary.
Four Indian Police Service officers:
- Param Navjyoti (IPS: 2005: RJ) has been appointed as deputy inspector general, intelligence.
- Yogesh Dadhich (IPS: 2010: RJ) has been appointed as superintendent of police (SP), Special Operations Group.
- Devendra Kumar Vishnoi has been appointed as SP, Bikaner, Anti-Corruption Bureau (ACB).
- Alok Srivastava has been appointed as SP, Kota, Anti-Corruption Bureau.