Thiruvananthapuram (28.06.2022): The Kerala government has enacted a reshuffle of senior IAS officers. These officers included:
- Venu V (IAS: 1990: KL) has been appointed as Additional Chief Secretary, Home and Vigilance.
- Ishita Roy (IAS: 1991: KL) has been appointed as higher education secretary with additional charge as agriculture production commissioner.
- Rajan Khobragade (IAS: 1991: KL) has been appointed as Principal Secretary Water Resources Department with additional charges of the Kerala Shipping and Inland Navigation Corporation and agriculture department.
- Tinku Biswal (IAS: 1997: KL) has been appointed as the new health secretary with additional charge of Ayush and Ports Departments.
- A Jayathilak (IAS: 1991: KL), Additional Chief Secretary (Revenue and Disaster Management), will hold additional charges of scheduled castes & scheduled tribes development, backward classes development and cultural affairs (archives, archaeology and museums) departments.
- Sharmila Mary Joseph (IAS: 1997: KL), Secretary, local self-government (Rural), will hold full additional charge of principal secretary, LSG (Urban).
- Ali Asgar Pasha (IAS: 2004: KL) has been appointed secretary of food and civil supplies corporation.
- Prasanth N (IAS: 2007: KL) has been appointed as special secretary in the SC/ST development and backward classes development departments.
- Alex Varghese has been appointed as member of the Mullaperiyar Supervisory Committee.