New Delhi (24.05.2023): Notifications of appointments and recommendations issued on Wednesday are as follows:
Ganesh Kumar Baranwal (IDAS: 2007) was re-designated as Director in the Ministry of Defence for a period up to 04.04.2027. Baranwal counts his central deputation tenure w.e.f. 05.04.2022.
- Amanjeet Kaur (IPS: 2009: AM) was appointed as DIG in CBI for the tenure up to 27.04.2027.
- Nirmala Devi S (IPS: 2009: MH) was appointed as DIG in CBI for a tenure up to 05.07.2025.
- Abhinav Khare (IPS: 2009: KT) was appointed as DIG in CBI for a tenure up to 22.03.2025.
Ashok Kumar (IRS C&CE: 2006) was appointed as DIG in CBI for a tenure up to 29.01.2026.
- Tenure of Raghavendra Vatsa (IPS: 2005: GJ), DIG, CBI, was extended for a period of six months i.e. up to 17.11.2023.
- Tenure of Murali Rambha (IPS: 2011: TN), SP, CBI was extended for a period of one year i.e. up to 07.07.2024.
- Tenure of Gagandeep Gambhir (IPS: 2004: GJ), DlG, CBI, was extended for a period up to 24.11.2023.
- Rahul Sharma (IPS: 2009: HR) was appointed as Deputy Inspector General in CBI for a period of five years.