New Delhi (08.05.2023): Notifications of appointments and
recommendations issued on Monday are as follows:-
- PESB on Monday selected Ms Parminder Chopra, Director (Finance), Power Finance Corporation (PFC), for the post of Chairman & Managing Director, PFC. Altogether, nine candidates appeared before for selection interview.
- Aswathi S (IAS: 2013: KN) was appointed as Deputy Director
(Deputy Secretary level) in the Lal Bahadur Shastri National Academy of
Administration (LBSNAA), Mussoorie for a period of four years.
- Bagadi Gautham (IAS: 2009: KN) was appointed as Deputy
Director (Senior)(Director level) in the Lal Bahadur Shastri National Academy
of Administration (LBSNAA), Mussoorie for a period of five years.
- Shailendra Uttam (IOFS: 2006) was appointed as Director in
the Staff Selection Commission, Kolkata for a period of five years.
- Shruti Singhal (lRAS: 2011) was appointed as Deputy
Secretary in the National Recruitment Agency (HQ), Delhi under Department of
Personnel & Training for a period of four years.
- P V Rajasekhar, Director, was empaneled for promotion to the
grade of Additional Surveyor General (Civil Stream) in Survey of India, for the
panel year 2022.
- ACC approved empanelment of 11 officers for promotion to the
Senior Administrative Grade (SAG) of Indian Defence Accounts Service (IDAS) for
the panel years 2022 and 2023.
- ACC has approved the promotion of 06 scientists, from the
grade of Scientist ‘H’ (Outstanding Scientist) to the grade of ‘Distinguished
- Suparna Pal, Scientist ‘F’, GTRE, Bengaluru was appointed as
Technology Adviser/Counsellor (Defence Technology) in the Embassy of India,
- Jayanta Kumar Khamari (IRSE Civil: 2008) was appointed as
CVO, South Eastern Coalfield Ltd (SECL), Bilaspur under the Ministry of Coal
for a period of three years.
- Sumeet Kumar Sinha (IRSS: 1999), CVO, Central Mine Planning & Design Institute Ltd, Ranchi was entrusted with additional charge of CVO, Northern Coalfield Ltd, Singrauli for a period of six months.