(05.01.2022): Notifications issued by the Department of Personnel &
Training (DoPT) on Wednesday are as follows:-
- Tenure of the additional charge of the post of Managing Director, National Highways and
Infrastructure Development Corporation Ltd (NHIDCL) to Mahmood Ahmed (IP&TA&FS:1993), Joint
Secretary, Ministry of Road Transport and Highways, was extended for a period
of three months beyond 31.12.2021 i.e. up to 31.03.2022 or till the appointment
of a regular incumbent.
- Prem Chand Maurya (IDSE:2001) was appointed as Finance & Accounts Officer in the Central Ground Water Board under the Department of Water Resources, River Development & Ganga Rejuvenation for a period of five years.
- Dheeraj Joshi (lRSE:2011) was appointed as Deputy Secretary in the Department of Water Resources, River Development & Ganga Rejuvenation for a period of four years.
- The Central deputation tenure of Vipul Bansal (lAS:2005:KN), Joint Secretary, Department of Commerce, was extended for a period of two years beyond 18.01.2022.
- Saket Kumar Singh (IPS:2002:JH) was appointed (in-situ) to the post of IG, CRPF. Currently, he is working as DIG, CRPF.
- Deepak Kumar Kedia (IPS:1999:AM) was appointed as Inspector General, National Security Guard (NSG for a period of five years.
- Mrs Anisa Husain (IPS:2001:TN) and Mrs Aparna Kumar (IPS:2002:UP) were appointed (in-situ) as IG in ITBP. Presently, they are working as DIG in ITBP.