As INDIANMANDARINS had reported first on 03 February six officers
are all set to join as Deputy Chairman of various ports as follows:
- Nandeesh Shukla (IRTS:2006) appointed as Deputy Chairman of Deendayal
- Unmesh Sharad Wagh (IRS C&CE:2000) may take charge as Deputy
Chairman Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust.
- Ashish Kumar Bose (Traffic Manager, Mumbai Port Trust) may
take charge as Deputy Chairman of Paradip Port Trust.
- Amal Kumar Mehra may take charge as Deputy Chairman of Cochin
Port Trust. Presently, Mehra is working as Chief Engineer in Visakhapatnam
- K G Nath may take charge as Deputy Chairman of New Mangalore
Port Trust. Presently, Nath is working as Financial Adviser and Chief Accounts
Officer, Mumbai Port Trust.
- Bimal Kumar Jha (Secretary, Deendayal Port Trust) may take
charge as Deputy Chairman of V O
Chidambanar Port Trust.