New Delhi (19.09.2023): Notifications of appointments and recommendations issued on Tuesday are as follows:
- Atul Malhari Gotsurve (IFS: 2004) was appointed as the next Ambassador of India to Mongolia.
- Mukesh Singh (IPS: 1996: AGMUT) was appointed as Inspector General in Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) for a period of five years.
- Mayur Ratilal Govekar (IAS: 2014: TR) was appointed as Deputy Secretary in the Ministry of Road Transport & Highways for a period of four years.
- Dr N Gandhi Kumar (IRSC&IT: 2005) was prematurely repatriated to parent cadre to avail benefit of promotion. Currently, he is Director in the Revenue.
- Amrendra Kishore Singh (IOFS: 2012) was appointed as Deputy Secretary in the Department of Heavy Industries for a period of four years.
- Rajesh Kumar Gupta ((ITS: 1988) was appointed as Director in the Ministry of Home Affairs for a period of five years.
- PESB selects Uday A Kaole for the post of CMD, Mahanadi Coalfields Ltd. Currently, he is Director (Technical/P&P), BCCL.
- Ramaswamy Narayanan, General Manager, GIC-Re, was appointed as Chairman-cum Managing Director of GIC-Re up to the date of attaining the age of superannuation i.e. 30.9.2025.