Lieutenant Governor of the Union Territory of Jammu and Kashmir effected a small bureaucratic rejig that include the reshuffle of charges of five IAS officers:
- Bipul Pathak (IAS:1992:JK) was made Principal Secretary, Science & Technology Department and Administrative Secretary, Social Welfare Department. He will hold the additional charge of CEO, J&K Energy Development Agency (JAKEDA).
- Shailendra Kumar (IAS:1995:JK) was given the charge of Principal Secretary, Public Works Department (PWD).
- M Raju (IAS:2005:JK) was posted as Secretary, Jal Shakti Department along with the additional charge of Administrative Secretary, Estates and Civil Aviation Departments.
- Simrandeep Singh (IAS:2008:JK) has been allocated the charge of Administrative Secretary, Planning, Development and Monitoring Department, IT Department and CEO, Jammu & Kashmir e-Governance Agency (JaKeGA). Currently, he is Administrative Secretary, Department of Disaster Management, Relief, Rehabilitation and Reconstruction and holds the additional charge of Administrative Secretary, Department of Food, Civil of Supplies & Consumer Affairs and Secretary, Public Grievances.
- Sarmad Hafeez (IAS:2009:JK) was made Administrative Secretary, Youth Services and Sports Department with the additional charge of Administrative Secretary, Tourism and Culture Departments.