The NaMo administration on announced the appointment of six new Members in Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT) to be posted at various benches across benches. They are;
- Anand Mathur (IRPS:1981): First DG, Personnel, Indian Railways who retired in 2018. He is posted in Chandigarh Bench (CAT)
- Sunil Kumar Sinha (IPS:1983:BH): Former Special Director in the Intelligence Bureau who retired from the post of Secretary (Security) in the Cabinet Secretariat October last year. He is posted in Patna Bench (CAT).
- Amarendra Kumar Dubey (Retd IAS:1982:KL): Former Union Secretary, Department of Youth Affairs who retired January last year. He is posted in Principal Bench (CAT).
- Rakesh Kumar Gupta ((IAS:1986:JK): Former Secretary, UPSC retired last month. He is posted in Bengaluru Bench (CAT).
- Tarun Shridhar (IAS:1984:HP): Former Union Secretary (Animal Husbandry, Dairying & Fisheries) who retired in July 2019. He is posted in Kolkata Bench (CAT).
- K V Eapen (IAS:1984:AM): Former Union Secretary in the Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances and Department of Pension and Pensioner's Welfare who retired in September 2019. He is posted in Ernakulam Bench (CAT).