Justice Bansi Lal Bhat, former Judge of J&K High Court and Justice A.I.S. Cheema, former Judge, Bombay High Court appointed to the posts of Judicial Member, National Company Law Appellate Tribunal (NCLAT) for a period of three years or till 67 yrs age.
Lalit Kumar Gupta (IAS:1987:TR) Joint Secretary, Department of Youth Affairs was prematurely repatriated to his parent cadre on grounds of availing promotion in the cadre.
Satyendra Kumar (IPS:2007:RJ) appointed Deputy Secretary in Ministry of Environment, Forests & Climate Change.
Ashish Kumar (IAS:2005:TN) appointed as OSD to Dr Jitendra Singh, MoS (IC) for DONER, PMO, Min of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions, Atomic Energy & Space in the rank of Deputy Secretary.
Ajay Vipin Nanavati appointed as Non Official Director, Non-Executive Chairman in Syndicate Bank for a period of three years.
(Updated: 22 August 2017 @ 08 pm)
The tenure of M. V. S Rami Reddy, (IAS:1998:UP) as DDG, UIDAI (Regional Office, Hyderabad) has been extended for a period of three months.
Saurabh Jain (IAS:2002:KL) appointed as Private Secretary to Dr. Mahesh Sharma, Union Minister of State (I/C) for Tourism and Culture. Jain replaced Ravinder (IAS:199:UP) who was recently appointed as JS, DIPP (Ministry of Commerce).
Amir Saran (IRSME:1995) appointed as Director, Ministry of Mines (Govt of India)
B H Anil Kumar (IAS:1987:KN) has been given additional charge of CEO, Khadi Village Industries Corporation (KVIC) for a period of 03 months w.e.f 17.07.2017. Currently he serves as Joint Secretary, MSME.
A Seshagirirao appointed as CMD, Telecommunications Consultant India Limited (TCIL). Currently he serves as Director, RCIL.
(Updated: 17 August 2017 @ 20:05 pm)
- Four IAS officers repatriated to cadre state of Bihar namely; Sunil Kumar Singh (IAS:1983:BH), Dr Subhas Sharma (IAS:1984:BH), Udai Singh Kumawat (IAS:1993:BH) and Ms A N Safeena (IAS:1997:BH).
- Dr. I.V. Subba Rao, IAS (Retd.) appointed as Secretary to the Hon’ble Vice President of India, on contract basis, in the rank and pay of Secretary, for a period of 2 years initialy.
- Justice N.K. Patil, retired Judge, Karnataka High Court appointed as Judicial Member, Appellate Tribunal for Electricity (APTEL) for a period of three years.
- Damodar Singh, (Retd. Addl. District and Sessions Judge, Faizabad) and Shyam Sunder Garg (Retd. District and Sessions Judge, Bhind) appointed as Presiding Officer in Central Government Industrial Tribunal-cum-Labour Court, Nagpur. They will serve on the post upto 65 years of age.
(Updated: 16 August 2017 @ 05.45 pm)
- Tenure of L C Goyal (Retd IAS:KL), the incumbent CMD, ITPO, has been extended for another one year beyond 01 Sept 2017.
- The ACC cleared the appointment of Debasis Jana (Director, Planning; AYCL) to the post of CMD, Andrew Yule & Co. Ltd (AYCL).
- Naveen Bhushan Gupta (GM, PFC) appointed to the post of Director (Finance) Power Finance Corporation Ltd (PFC) for a period 30 June 2020.
- The ACC cleared the appointment of Santosh Sharma (Director, Operations; HCL) appointed to the post of CMD, Hindustan Copper Corporation Ltd (HCL).
- Deependra Kumar (IRSME:1996) appointed as Director, Dept of Expenditure.
- Emandi Shankara Rao, Director & CEO, IAMCL (IDF) & CGM, IIFCL appointed as MD & CEO, IFCI Ltd for a period of 03 years.
- Nizamuddin (ITS:2005) appointed as Director, Ministry of Minority Affairs.
(Updated: 14 August 2017 @ 05.45 pm)
- David Rasquinha appointed as Managing Director, Export-Import Bank of India (Exim Bank) for a period of 03 yrs. Earlier David served as Deputy MD of Exim Bank.
- Dinesh Arora (IAS:2002:KL) appointed as Director, Niti Aayog. Currently he serves as Executive Director, Rural Electrification Corporation (REC).
- Tenure of Sambit Tripathy (IRS IT:1998) as OSD to Union Petroleum Minister was extended up to 14 June 2019.
- Vijay Mohan Jain (IRS C&CE:1995), OSD to MoS Dr Jitendra Singh, repatriated to Dept of Atomic Energy to avail promotion benefit.
- Ms Anis Joseph Chandra (IRS C&CE:1995) repatriated to her cadre to avail the benefits of promotion. Currently she serves as Director, Department of Commerce.
(Updated: 11 August 2017 @ 02.00 pm)
- Sunil Jain (IRTS:1987) appointed CVO, Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd (BPCL) at the level of Joint Secretary.
- Sharat Chand Tiwari (ITS:1997) appointed CVO, Manganese Ore India Ltd (MOIL), Nagpur at the level of Director.
- Budhi Prakash Sharma (ITS:1999) appointed as CVO, South Eastern Coalfields Ltd (SECL), Bilaspur at the level of Director.
- Ms Veena Kumari Verma (IRTS:2000) appointed as CVO, Central Board of School Education (CBSE) at the level of Director.
- Santanu Saha (IOFS:2001) appointed as CVO, Indian Ordnance Factory, Kolkata at the level of Director.
(Updated: 08 August 2017 @ 09.00 pm)
- Central Deputation tenure of Anurag Garg (IPS:1993:HP), Jt Director, CBI, has been extended for a period up to 30 November 2017. Currently he is pursuing NDC Course since December last year.
- Tenure of Nilesh Kumar Gupta (IRS C&CE:1997), ADG, Central Economic Intelligence Bureau (CEIB), has been extended for period up to 25 Sept 2017 beyond 25 March 2017.
(Updated: 07 August 2017 @ 06.00 pm)
- Dr Prasanna Kumar Dash appointed Member, Customs & Central Excise Settlement Commission (Mumbai) (w.e.f 14 July 2017)
- Dr Arvind Panagaria’s request to relieve him from the post of Vice Chairman, Niti Aayog accepted.
- Dr Rajiv Kumar appointed as Vice Chairman, Niti Aayog vice Dr Arvind Panagaria w.e.f 01 September 2017.
- Dr Vinod Kumar Paul (Pediatrician, AIIMS) appointed as full-time Member, Niti Aayog.
- Ms S Aparna (IAS:1988:GJ) appointed as Executive Director, World Bank. She replaces Subhash Garg (IAS:1983:RJ).
(Updated: 05 August 2017 @ 06.00 pm)
The ACC clears the appointment of 22 Joint Secretaries in Govt of India as follows:
- Atul Kumar Tiwari (IAS:1990:KN) appointed as Joint Secretary, Dept of Rural Development. Currentlyhe serves as Resident Commissioner, Karnataka Bhawan (Govt of Karnataka) vice Santosh A. Mathew (IAS:1985:BH).
- Rakesh Ranjan (IAS:1992:MN) appointed as Member Secretary (JS level), National Pharmaceuticals Pricing Authority (NPPA) under the Dept of Pharmaceuticals vice Ms. Sharmila Mary Joseph (IAS:1997:KL). Currently, he serves as Jt Secretary, dept of Higher Education (MHRD).
- Govind Mohan (IAS:1989:SK) appointed as Joint Secretary, Department of Economic Affairs, vice Saurabh Garg (IAS:1991:OR).
- Anil Kumar Agarwal (IPS:1988:UP) appointed as Joint Secretary, Dept of Industrial Policy & Promotion (DIPP) vice Ms Ravneet Kaur (IAS:1988:PB).
- Ms Archana Varma (IAS:1995:AM) appointed as Additional Secretary (JS level), Central Vigilance Commission (CVC). She replaces Salim Haque (IPoS:1984).
- Anil Sant (IAS:1988:UP) appointed as Additional Registrar General (JS level) in the Office of Registrar General & Census Commissioner India under MHA Vice C K Khetain (IAS:1987:CG). Presently he serves as JS, MoEF&CC.
- Ms. Anju Bhalla (CSS) appointed as Joint Secretary, Department of Science & Technology vice Ms. Anita Chauhan (CSS).
- Ms. Bharati (IFoS:1992:SK) appointed as Joint Secretary, Ministry of Power vice Ms. Jyoti Arora (IAS:1987:HY).
- Lok Ranjan (IAS:1989:TR) appointed as Jt Secretary, Dept of Financial Services by temporarily upgrading a vacant post of Director vice Mihir Kumar (IDAS:1996).
- Kishore B (IAS:1993:AP) appointed as Jt Secretary, Dept of Animal Husbandry, Dairying & Fisheries vice Dr E Ramesh Kumar (lAS:1989:MP).
- Ram Krishna Khandelwal (IAS:1989:BH) appointed as Joint Secretary, Department of Food & Public Distribution vice Prashant Trivedi (IAS:1989:UP)
- Kamal Datta (IFoS:1994:UT) appointed as Joint Secretary, Department of Food & Public Distribution vice T K Manoj Kumar (IAS:1987:KL).
- Ritesh Kumar Singh (IAS:1996:KN) appointed as Joint Secretary, Ministry of Environment, Forest & Climate Change, (MoEF&CC) vice Manoj Kumar Singh (IAS:1988:UP).
- Roshan Jaggi (IFoS:1988:UT) appointed as Jt secretary, Ministry of AYUSH vice Anurag Srivastava (IAS:1992:UP).
- Ravinder Goyal (IRTS:1987) appointed as Advisor (JS level), NITI Aayog vice Anil Kumar Jain (IAS:1986:MP).
- Surendra Singh Meena (IAS:1993:JH) appointed as JJoint Secretary, Department of Social Justice & Empowerment vice Ms. Ghazala Meenai (A&AS:1985).
- Sanjai Singh (ICAS:1993) appointed as Joint Secretary, Department of Defence vice Deepak Anurag (IA&AS:1988).
- Satinder Pal Singh (IPS:1996:HP) appointed as Joint Secretary, Ministry of Shipping vice Barun Mitra (IAS:1987:MN).
- Amit Kumar Ghosh (IAS:1994:UP) appointed as Joint Secretary, Ministry of Road Transport & Highways vice Ms Leena Nandan (IAS:1987:UP).
- Vinod Kumar Jindal (ICoAS:1988) appointed as Joint Secretary, Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs vice Praveen Prakash (IAS:1994:AP).
- Sandip Mukund Pradhan (IRS IT:1990) appointed as DDG (JS level), Sports Authority of India (SAl). Dept of Sports.
- Ms. Chhavi Jha (IRAS:1990) appointed as Joint Secretary, Dept of Agriculture, Cooperation & Farmers Welfare.
- Harish Kumar (ITS:2001) appointed as Director, Ministry of Culture.
- Pradeep Kumar Yadav (IPS:2002:PB) repatriated from UP to Punjab before completion his tenure (Inter-cadre deputation).
- Ms Anju Rathi Rana (Indian Legal service) appointed as Joint Secretary & Legal Adviser in Ministry of Law & Justice.
- Brig Ajay Gangwar appointed as Adviser (Operations & Communications), National Disaster Management Authority (NDMA).
- Ashok Gupta (IOFS 1988) Dir, Dept of Defence Production, appointed as ADG (Program) Prasar Bharti. His tenure in Def Min has been curtailed and accordingly.
- The post of Dy Secretary (dept of Expenditure) held by Bharatendu Kumar Singh (IDAS:2003) re-designated as Director.
- Dr Rajani R Ved appointed as Executive Director, National Health System Resource Centre (NHSRC).
- Dr Ved Prakash Thapliyal appointed as Director, Central Pulp & Paper Research Institute (CPPRI), Saharanpur.
- Upkar Kumar Kedia (ITS:1996) appointed as CVO (JS level) in MECON Limited, Ranchi for a period of 03 yrs vice Ms. Supriya Jaiswal (ITS:1997).
- T R Shaji (ITS:1990) appointed as CVO Fertilizers & Chemicals Travancore Limited (FACT), Kochi under Department of Fertilizers for a period of 3 years vice J Vinayan (IRTS:1994).
- Shyam Singh Negi (IES:1993) appointed as CVO, Satluj Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited (SJVNL), Shimla vice B N S Negi (IPS:1988:HP).
- Neeraj Sinha (IPS:1987:JH) appointed as CVO, Central Warehousing Corporation (CWC), New Delhi vice Satnam S. Badhwan (IFoS:1986:JH).
- Sunil Jain (IRTS:1987) appointed as CVO, Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL), New Delhi vice Manoj Pant (IFoS:1986:JK).
- A K Poddar (IPoS:1987) laterally appointed as CVO, RITES Ltd (New Delhi) vice Prabhat R Deo (IPS:1986:HY) for a period ending 23 May 2019. Currently he serves as CVO, CONCOR.
- The post of CVO (JS level), JNPT has been downgraded from JS level to Director level fora period of 05 year.
(Updated: 04 August 2017 @ 06.00 pm)
- Mohammad Mustafa (IAS:1995:UP) appointed as CMD, Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI) for a period of 03 Yrs. Currently Mustafa serves as Joint Secretary, Department of Financial Services (DFS))
- Manas Sarkar (IRSE) appointed Director (Project & Planning) Kolkata Metro Rail Corporation on deputation basis. Currently Sarkar serves as Chief Engineer (Construction), Easter Railway.
- Additional charge of the post of Secretary, Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities (Divyangjan) has been given to Ms G Latha Krishna Rao (IAS:1982:KN). Navreet Singh Kang (IAS:1983:PB) repatriated recently to parent cadre.
(Updated: 03 August 2017 @ 06.25 pm)
- Sanjay Kumar (IP&TA&FS:2003) appointed as Director, Dept of Financial Services (Min of Finance).
- Jayant Kumar (IRSME:1996) appointed as Director, Central Vigilance Commissioner.
- Kedar Nath Sharma (ISS:2006) appointed as Dy Secretary, Dept of Agriculture, Cooperation & Farmers Welfare.
- Manoj Kumar (Central Engineering Service, Roads:2003) appointed as Director, Dept of Science & Technology.
- Ms Kusum Singh (IRPS:1984), Joint Secretary, Dept of Defence Production, prematurely repatriated to her parent cadre w.e.f 01 Sept 2017.
(Updated: 02 August 2017 @ 06.30 pm)
Manish Singh (IAS:1997:MP) appointed as Minister (Economic) High Commission of India, London vice Amitabh Jain (IAS:1989:CG). Currently he serves as Jt Secretary, Dept of Investment & Public Asset Management (Govt of India).
Ms Aparna Sinha (IES:1999) appointed as Counsellor (Services) Permanent Mission of India (WTO), Geneva.
Ghazala Meenai (IA&AS:1985) prematurely repatriated to her cadre. Currently she serves as Jt Secretary, Dept of Social Justice & Empowerment.
Tapan Mazumdar (Indian Trade Service:1991) appointed as Counsellor (Services) Permanent Mission of India (WTO), Geneva.
Sanjay Kumar Singh (IAS:1987:MP) has been given additional charge of DG, Bureau of Indian Standards (Dept of Consumer Affairs) for a period of 03 months. Currently Singh serves as Administrator (USOF), Dept of Telecommunications.
John Kingsley (IAS:2004:MP) appointed as Resident Director, Trade Promotion Office, Marine Products Export Development Authority (MPEDA) under the Dept of Commerce.
Tenure of M C Luther (CSS:2000) as Joint Secretary & Protector General of Immigrants has been extended. (Updated: 01 August 2017 @ 06.30 pm)