New Delhi (08.06.2022): Notifications of appointments and recommendations
issued on Wednesday are as follows:
- The deputation tenure of Pawan Kumar Shrivastava (IPS:1992:MP), IG, BPR&D, was extended for a period of two years beyond 26.04.2022 i.e. upto 26.04.2024 (total tenure 7 years), in relaxation of the IPS Tenure Policy.
- SC Joshi, Additional Chief Labour Commissioner (Central), was empanelled for promotion to the grade of Chief Labour Commissioner (Central) in the Central Labour Service, for the panel year 2022.
- The central deputation tenure of Kamlesh Chaturvedi (IFoS:1988:MP), Joint Secretary, Ministry of Road Transport & Highways, was extended for a period of two years beyond 21 .05.2022.
- The tenure of deputation of Kamdi Hemant Bhaskar (IFoS:2009:NG), presently working as Assistant Inspector General of Forests, National Tiger Conservation Authority (NTCA), Regional Office, Nagpur, was extended for a further period of one year beyond 22.06.2022 and up to 22.06.2023 (i.e. 7 years outside the cadre at a stretch).
- CI Acharya, Chief General Manager, Mangalore Refineries & Petrochemicals Limited (MRPL), was appointed to the post of Director (Finance), Shipping Corporation of India (SCl) till the date of his superannuation, i.e. 31.03.2026.