In selection interview held on June 09, 2015, PESB has selected M N Vijay Kumar (GM, KAPL) for the post of Managing Director, Indian Medicines Pharmaceutical Corporation Limited (IMPCL).
Once the selection is ratified by the ACC, M N Vijay Kumar would succeed V K Saxena, who is scheduled to superannuate on December 31 this year. The post was advertised by PESB on Dec 31, 2014.
In the selection interview as many as 9 candidates had appeared before PESB. They are;
1. P Shyam, DGM, NMDC
2. P K Prasad, SR. GM, NSC
3. M N Vijay Kumar, GM, KAPL
4. C B Benjwal, VP, BIBCOL
5. S B Gautam, JT. GM, AAI
6. Col K S Nagial, DIR (PLANING & BRIDGES), MOD
7. Gr. Capt. S K Nehra,PLANING OFFICER(AEROSPACE), MOD
8. CDR S Devarajan, EXECUTIVE OFFICER/ BASE CDR, MOD
9. CDR Vinay Singh, JT. DIR (NAVY & COORD), MOD
IMPCL is the only Central Public Sector Enterprise which manufactures Ayurvedic and Unani Medicines. It is a GoI enterprise under the administrative control of Department of AYUSH, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.