In a major bureaucratic reshuffle as many as four secretaries have been shifted laterally whereas three IAS officers have freshly been appointed as secretaries;
- Ms Gauri Kumar (IAS:1979:GJ) has been moved from Department of Labour & Employment to Cabinet Secretariat as Secretary (Co-ordination & Public Grievances)
- Shankar Agarwal (IAS:1980:UP) has been moved from Department of Urban Development to Department of Labour & Employment as Secretary
- Lov Verma (IAS:1978:UP) has been moved from Department of Health & Family Welfare to Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities under the Ministry of Social Justice.
- Ms Anita Agnihotri (IAS:1980:OR) has been moved from Department of Housing & Urban Poverty Alleviation to Department of Social Justice, Empowerment as Secretary.
- Ms Nandita Chatterjee (IAS:1980:WB) appointed as Secretary, Housing, Urban Poverty Alleviation
- Bhanu Pratap Sharma (IAS:1981:BH) appointed as Secretary, Health & Family Welfare
- Madhusudhan Prasad (IAS:1981:HY) appointed as Secrtary, Uban Development